[*BCM*] ride naked and protest June 10

anna venishnick anna_venishnick at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 18:44:41 EDT 2006

http://www.worldnakedbikeride.org/

A naked bike ride to protest automobile emissions. From the web site:

"On March 12th and June 10th, 2006 cities across the world will experience
the naked joy of the worlds largest naked protest against oil dependency and
car culture in the history of humanity. It is time to stop indecent exposure
to automobile emissions and to celebrate the power and individuality of our
bodies! Naked Bicycle People Power!

Sign up to today to participate in an existing event or start a new one"

Anyone interested in having one for Boston? Sadly. I will be out of town for
most of that day. The weather forecast is 68 with showers.

-Anna