[*BCM*] A new topic

Pete Stidman pstidman at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 22:46:12 EDT 2006

Sweet! Liked that conversation.

Sorry to the list if I got a little too defensive. It was surprising to see how many people disagreed and picked apart my argument and I think I got too caught up in writing back. I said my bit. I still believe it. Should've sat on my hands maybe.

Anybody got another can of worms to open?

-Pete

Check out my blog at http://www.petestidman.com .
You can read my latest stories, connect to non-commercial internet radio and browse recent stories about the media.
http://mail.yahoo.com