[*BCM*] The movement that divides us

Greg Howard gh at bu.edu
Mon Jun 5 23:01:42 EDT 2006

> In my experience this isn't an either/or situation - it's an "and"
> situation.

that's easy to say.  however, in terms of organizational priorities,
an organization that is spending its precious time helping to
criminalize bikers, or even going along with that process as led by
drivers/media/etc, is wasting resources when they can be focusing on
the myriad other ways that are much, much more important.  and, to
reiterate what Pete has said, I can't support that.

greg