[*BCM*] The movement that divides us

Pete Stidman pstidman at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 18:05:14 EDT 2006

As an urban rider I would never donate or support a group that names "follow the laws you bicyclists" as a campaign. I would rather support a group that goes after the problems that affect me. My biker dollars are going to go to my biker problems. I know that there have to be hundreds of folks who think like me. I know at least a half-dozen myself. and since I don't know that many riders, that's a big percentage.

How bout instead of believing this malarky about bicyclists having a bad rap because they're "crazy," fight it with PR by saying "well yes they're crazy, the city streets trained them to be crazy. so make a sane environment for them, and they will be sane."

I have a feeling this whole thread is part of a polluter plot anyway, maybe from those insidious "part-time polluters."

-Pete

Check out my blog at http://www.petestidman.com .
You can read my latest stories, connect to non-commercial internet radio and browse recent stories about the media.
http://mail.yahoo.com