[*BCM*] The movement that divides us

Greg Howard gh at bu.edu
Mon Jun 5 20:36:05 EDT 2006

> As an urban rider I would never donate or support a group that names "follow
> the laws you bicyclists" as a campaign.

hear, hear.  and unfortunately, this is an attitude I've seen far too
often in Boston, where every biker is a representative of all bikers,
and until we've all cleaned up our acts we arent' allowed to ask for
anything.

It's sheer nonsense.  There are a bazillion much more important ways
to improve the safety of bicyclists than blaming each other.

greg