[*BCM*] A fine point- Hey Jack

Pete Stidman pstidman at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 13:38:46 EST 2006

I misspoke a bit there. I meant to say that in urban
areas it's generally lefty types of deals that grow,
not many neo-cons round here. I did preface that by
saying it's never limited to any political bent. my
main point was that whatever we do the method and CM
itself is rooted in politics to the left or even
apolitical.

I would say that if you're going to react that way
because of what one person said you're probably a bit
too reactionary to deal with a situation where a bunch
of people are required to work together on an equal
footing.  It's kind of a childish thing to do really.
If you want to come, come.

-Pete