[*BCM*] Closed Hands, Open Arms

Jason Orach jorach at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 14:59:21 EST 2006

Dan Zarella wrote:
"would a Neo-Con be welcome on the ride?"

As long as they check their political agenda at the door, I don't care
who shows up. Young, old, black, white, smart, stupid, poor, rich
we're all bicycle riders. We need to welcome as many people as we
possibly can to push our common agenda: bicycle riding. Political
agendas divide our small group and exclude people who would otherwise
be sympathetic to the cause.

We're not going to convince the people of Boston that we're worth
listening to if we're viewed as a group with extremist political views
(be it anarchism or neo-conservatism).