[*BCM*] Motorist gets slap on the wrist for killing a cyclist

turtle turtle at zworg.com
Sun Dec 3 09:01:48 EST 2006

Boston CM <list at bostoncriticalmass.org>,
	Boston Critical Mass <list at bostoncriticalmass.org> wrote:

> > She did apologise.  Quite specifically.
>
> =v= Where do you see this?  I realize the media account was
> second-hand, but it seemed awfully perfunctory.

I saw it in the original article posted here, at the bottom, where it
says:

"Stark sent a letter to The News-Gazette that was published in September
in which she apologized to the Wilhelm family for what happened and said
she took full responsibility for her actions.

"I never meant to do anything like this. I know that no matter what I
say or do I can never take back what has happened or undo the hurt and
grief I have caused. However, I still wanted to say that I am very
sorry," she wrote."

Between this apology and her MySpace site, it sounds like she's pretty
confused and doesnt' really have any clue what to do with herself.  I
hope she gets so really good therapy to deal with it all.

Peace, Love, and Bicycles,
Turtle