[*BCM*] CM arrest today

Anarchist Judaism atheistrabbi at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 30 00:56:54 EDT 2006

The Boston Anarchist Black Cross (www.anarchistblackcross.org) put up money
for bail, and i passed the hat at the after-party in order to reimburse
their funds. I definitely like the idea of getting together some sort of
fund. More important, I think it's important to get information out to
riders about their legal rights and how to respond to police harassment of
Critical Mass. If anyone is interested in working with me to try and get
this information out there, contact me.

PL&A,
-Sholom