[*BCM*] cork

Anarchist Judaism atheistrabbi at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 30 01:07:16 EDT 2006

I feel that corking is necessary in order to keep the Mass from being broken
up. However, I do not like it when people try to get confrontational with
drivers, but that might just be my inner hippie talking. Nonetheless, I
think it would be better if we waited until a light turns green to go
through but to keep it corked if the light turns red while the Mass is still
riding through.

PL&A,
-Sholom