[*BCM*] RE: bike commuting documentary screening

Andrew Hoffman andrewreese at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 29 11:43:48 EDT 2006

For the past several months I have been working on my master's film project
about what it takes to get started commuting by bicycle in the Boston area.
Without the time and resources of Dorie Clark and Doug Mink at MassBike and
Tyler Oulton of Paramount Bicycle Repair in Somerville I could never have
completed it.

If you're interested (and EVERYONE is certainly welcome) there will be a
screening this MONDAY night (May 1) at 216 Tremont St. in the Bill Bordy
auditorium on Emerson's campus.  It's about a block from the Boylston and
Chinatown T stops.  There are several screenings that night starting at 5
but mine is last so it probably won't go on till about 6:30 or 7.
Refreshments, too!

Thanks for your time and I hope to see some of you there.  Please feel free
to contact me if you have any questions.

Andy Hoffman
andrewreese at hotmail.com