[*BCM*] for all have sint

TSmith4918 at aol.com TSmith4918 at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 09:21:31 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/1/2005 9:01:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lfpeters at gis.net writes:

The list  is much different from the actual experience.  This is where people

vent, wrestle over details of activism-usefulness of the ride, or dole out
advice.  There was a dude who e-mailed the list at 5 in the morning a  few
days ago.  He was a rare voice speaking of his inspirational  experience at
CM.

If you go on the ride, I promise you will be  surprised in some way.  You may
get a negative feeling and not even  finish the ride, BUT at least you tried
it to see it first hand.  You  will have had an authentic experience.  CM
isn't really something you  are "part of" it is something you DO or don't do.

I don't know how long  you have been on the list, but it goes like the past
dozen e-mails all the  time.  The actual ride changes moods.  Sometimes it is
militant,  sometimes friendly.  It usually depends on where in the pack you
ride, the middle is the friendliest.

So, how did you hear about  CM?

and Lee is about as friendly as they get!...(while still maintaining his
militant posture of course!)

I went on only one ride on a balmy November rainy night when only four  folks
showed up...it was very pleasant.  I don't work downtown no more so  it's
somewhat difficult to join in but I'll catch up with folks at  some point...for
now, it's a bike commute to the suburbs where men are  men...aw, never mind.
dang the cars are big out here...

good day y'all