[*BCM*] for all have sint

turtle turtle at zworg.com
Thu Sep 1 09:53:34 EDT 2005

I confess!  I'm a sinner!*

I've ridden in CM about 20-30 times I guess.  I started back in the mid
90's when it met at Government Center.  And then I rode a lot of times
in the late 90's and into the new century.  I stopped a few years ago
when I got sick of all the aggressive people, both in automobubbles and
on bikes.  I was looking for fun, friendship, and comraderie and CM
wasn't doing it for me.

I'd love to start riding in CM again, but I'm not convinced that it's
changed any, and I also tend to avoid biking in general around the
Boston area.  The roads are just too full of angry, disrespectful,
ignorant, and just plain inattentive people, so I avoid them as much as
possible.  I hope for and work towards a better future, where I (and
eveyone else too) am respected and treated equally as a vehicle
operator on the roads.

-Turtle

  *You ever notice that the most vehemenltly loud Christians are also
the ones with the "Proud to be an American" bumper stickers on their
motor vehicles?  Isn't pride supposed to be one of the seven deadly
sins?