[*BCM*] drinking on the mass

puppy towhombeautyistruth at riseup.net
Mon Oct 31 11:07:50 EST 2005

.anyone that has attended the past two masses might have noticed at least
four  or five people drinking on the ride  .that said, i'd like to submit
these pros and cons to the group

  PROS
+ sometimes the drinkers throw their cans and bottles in the proper
receptacles
+ some people know how to remain in control while intoxicated

  CONS
- sometimes the drinkers throw their cans in the back of pickup trucks and
smash their bottles in the road
- they play slalom with other bikes and cars, swerving and sometimes falling
- if there is a confrontation with a driver they add fuel to the fire
- the ramifications of someone being arrested for public intoxication on a
ride would reflect very poorly on the group as a whole

.my question to the group is how do we feel about this?

"if there is hope, it lies in the proles"