[*BCM*] NYC [Fwd: A(n important) triviality?]

turtle turtle at zworg.com
Tue Mar 1 16:08:12 EST 2005

Maybe people should carry around a flyer/handout that contrasts a photo
of a car traffic jam with a photo of a bike traffic jam, and including
the text, "Which would you prefer?"

Arresting bicyclists simply for using public roads is absolutely a
discrimination issue.

-Turtle

"One day we must come to see that peace is not merely a distant goal we
seek, but that it is a means by which we arrive at that goal.  We must
pursue peaceful ends through peaceful means." - Martin Luther King Jr.