[*BCM*] sycle

Ari Pollak ajp at aripollak.com
Mon Jun 13 08:32:59 EDT 2005

According to this, the cops might actually be right.
http://list.massbike.org/archive/200203/0133.html

But seriously, that kind of thing is just common sense and I think you
did the right thing. If kids would have been getting off the bus instead
of on it, they could've darted out in front without you being able to
see them.