[*BCM*] one additional note on MassBike

Dorie Clark bikexec at massbike.org
Fri Jan 28 16:37:49 EST 2005

Hi Critical Mass list, I've been reading the spirited conversation that's
been going on. Thank you to everyone for your interest in improving cycling
in Massachusetts, and the suggestions that some of you have provided. We are
working hard to improve conditions and make our organization better every
day, and I want to let everyone know that we really value your time,
assistance, and opinions. I don't always get a chance to read all the
postings on this list, but you are always welcome to contact me directly. If
you would like to get involved with MassBike, please get in touch.

Best regards,
Dorie

Dorie Clark
Executive Director