[*BCM*] Cambridge po-po sighting

Laura Lamp laura_lamp at harvard.edu
Wed Oct 13 11:44:18 EDT 2004

Cambridge cops rock!  I got pulled over in Harvard Square last year for
failing to come to a complete stop at a red light.  (Yes, I did stop then
proceeded on my way)
I was shocked that 2 cops then pulled me over, and then proceeded to write
me a citation.  I actually demanded a warning and reluctantly the cop gave
me the warning instead.  I now have my warning framed and hanging in my
apartment.