[Ny-tech-coop] A social gathering of our co-op minds?

Leslie Patterson ochewbac at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 18:58:04 EST 2009

Hey Everyone,

So I am just trying to keep the proverbial ball rolling on this wondrous NYC co-op development project...I thought maybe we could meet this Saturday around 1pm for an early afternoon lunch say around 1pm? We can further flesh out our visions and a timeline for the next months.

I propose somewhere in central Brooklyn, or maybe we could trek up to the Columbia U area since a few of us reside up there and I never hang out up there anyway.

So food, laughs, and co-op talk this Saturday around 1pm?

 Peace,
Leslie Patterson
512-940-8644

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything...the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars..." ~Jack Kerouac