[Ny-tech-coop] We have a meeting time!

Jimmy Kaplowitz jimmy at kaplowitz.org
Sat Nov 14 01:03:54 EST 2009

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 05:45:25PM -0500, Nina Paley wrote:
> Err, I'd much rather people didn't have lunch here - my place is a
> studio, it has no dining table, and really can't accommodate a meal.

Absolutely no problem, Nina. I had mentioned that as one of the things I wanted
in a location, which is why I assumed your offer included that, but it really
is far, far less important than letting us meet and discuss. I'll eat before
coming as well and arrive at 1pm. My cell phone number is temporarily at
http://whiteboard.debian.net/7f2243.txt - I will erase it some time after we
meet. (I don't particularly want it publicly archived either.)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy at kaplowitz.org