[Ny-tech-coop] Let's get this co-op started!

Jimmy Kaplowitz jimmy at kaplowitz.org
Sat Nov 7 20:51:33 EST 2009

Hi all,

I'm at the NASCO Institute this weekend in Ann Arbor to get ideas about
starting a real housing cooperative intentional community in NYC. As I've told
you, this would be oriented toward hackers in the broadest and most worthwhile
sense of the word: people who are curious and motivated to learn about,
understand, tinker, change, and improve the world.

This is a complicated but rewarding process taking a year or three, and we need
to get started. Let's meet and start talking. Meeting location (within NYC) and
exact time will be discussed via this mailing list over the next few days, but
to get a general sense of availability, please fill out this poll:

http://doodle.com/dbqc4apsicxn567u

You can see everyone else's availability too. I'm excited to finally get this
process started and to develop and implement a group vision with you all!

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy at kaplowitz.org