[Linux-disciples] Re: Fetchmail weirdness

Adam Rosi-Kessel adam at rosi-kessel.org
Sun Feb 13 17:15:54 EST 2005

On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 04:55:20PM -0500, Stephen R Laniel wrote:
> For some reason I can't find the message that Adam just
> sent, suggesting the use of 'fetchall'. It worked, in any
> case. Thanks, Adam.

Yeah--you need to look at the fetchall and nokeep options: the issue is
whether you leave mail on the server or not. Without fetchall, it will
only fetch new messages. With fetchall, you want nokeep so all messages
are removed from the server (otherwise you get dupes).
--
Adam Rosi-Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org