[Linux-disciples] Printing under Mandrake

Stephen R Laniel steve at laniels.org
Wed May 12 15:13:18 EDT 2004

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 03:06:35PM -0400, Dylan Thurston wrote:
> Since OS X is really BSD Unix, presumably you could run an lp daemon on
> it.  But I don't know how to do it concretely.

Apparently all the Macs in the office use Rendezvous to
share the printer on one of the Macs. So there must be some
easy way -- I would think -- to grab hold of that Rendezvous
broadcast and get the printer shared through CUPS. Right?

--
  President Bush: "What took place in that prison does not
represent America that I know. The America that I know is a