[*BCM*] Bikes Not Bombs' 27th Annual Bike-A-Thon

Natalie Brady natalie at bikesnotbombs.org
Mon Apr 21 10:42:15 EDT 2014

Join Bikes Not Bombs for our biggest event of the year, the *Bike-A-Thon
<https://bikesnotbombs.org/bike-a-thon>* on June 8th (rain date of June
22nd).

Bikes Not Bombs uses the bicycle as a vehicle for social change through
youth and international programs.  We have four BRAND NEW scenic routes
through greater Boston (10, 30, 50, or 80 miles). Celebrate your success
with free food, activities and music after the ride! Fun prizes will be
awarded for riders and teams that go above and beyond! Hang out with your
friends and meet other riders! The rider after-party will be at the Stony
Brook Park from noon - 5:30pm.

The event is June 8th (rain date is June 22nd)! Registration is
available *online
<https://bikesnotbombs.org/bike-a-thon>*, at our office or *shop
<https://bikesnotbombs.org/bike-shop>*. After registering, riders fundraise
at least $150 (less for youth) to support Bikes Not Bombs' programs.

We're also looking for over 100 volunteers to help put on the event, learn
more and sign up *online <https://bikesnotbombs.org/bike-a-thon/volunteer>*.

--
Natalie Brady
Communications Manager
natalie at bikesnotbombs.org
617-522-0222 x 104
www.bikesnotbombs.org
facebook <http://facebook.com/bikesnotbombs> /
twitter<http://twitter.com/bikesnotbombs>
 / instagram <http://instagram.com/bikesnotbombs>

Register to ride the Bike-A-Thon on June 8th:
www.bikesnotbombs.org/bike-a-thon
Read our 2013 Annual Report: www.bikesnotbombs.org/annual-report/2013
Make a tax-deductible gift to BNB: www.bikesnotbombs.org/donatenow
Sign up for our monthly email newsletter: www.bikesnotbombs.org/enews