[*BCM*] Spring Ride - May 17 - Save the Date

Cambridge Bikes cambridgebikes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 13:53:04 EDT 2014

Join the Cambridge Bicycle Committee next month on May 17 for a tour of
public art with the city's Arts Council. We'll take a leisurely two-hour
ride beginning at 10:00 AM. The tour starts and ends on the main library
grounds at 449 Broadway and covers the city from Lechmere to Danehy Park.

If your bike's not ready for the ride you can rent one from our friends at
Urban AdvenTours <http://www.urbanadventours.com/rent/>. They're offering a
special rate of $20 for the day of our ride. Call 617 670-0637 and tell
them you're riding with the Cambridge Bicycle Committee.

If *you're* not ready for the ride, sign up for the free On-bike Training
workshop <http://bit.ly/P0E3yX> at the Alewife T station bike cage. Bring
your bike for the 2:00 PM session on Saturday, May 10 and learn the basics
of riding, turning, and navigating in the city.  RSVP to Jennifer Lawrence
by email jlawrence at cambridgema.gov or phone 617-349-4671

Keep an eye on our webpage <http://www.cambridgebikes.org> for the latest
information as the tour date gets closer. Or sign-up at the website with
your email address to get on the ride-announcements mailing list

See you on Saturday, May 17!