[*BCM*] 2002 Rock Band Bike Trailer?

Turil thewiseturtle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 14:21:52 EST 2013

Lucas Brunelle was the mastermind on this one.  He's here:

http://www.lucasbrunelle.com/

It really was pretty much just plywood and 2 x 2's or something, with
bikes attached onto the sides as the wheels.  He did get a trailer
license/plate for it, which was partially why the cops in Cambridge
really couldn't tell him to get it off the road, since both his
vehicle (bicycle) and the trailer had a legal right to be on the road.
 I'm pretty sure I remember the head of the bicycle police showing up
to negotiate, as well.

-Turil

--

- - - - -

Maslow 2.0
Developmental Growth pattern of Human Consciousness/Networks
Government 4.0 - A Prime Directive for the whole Earth
http://thewiseturtle.com/