[*BCM*] 2002 Rock Band Bike Trailer?

Joseph Floyd jfloyd0379 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 07:22:54 EST 2013

Good morning,
           I've been working with some friends in Gainesville, FL to make
the U of FL Homecoming Parade more bike friendly.  We made the bike gator
in this link for 2013,
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10104317838848151&set=o.415203978606307&type=2&theater
.
And I am building muscle and researching pulling a local band next year.
 All that said, could anyone provide info on how this,
https://www.facebook.com/HomecomingRepurposed/posts/1462060020687538<https://www.facebook.com/HomecomingRepurposed/posts/1462060020687538?notif_t=like>
,
trailer was built please?  I love the reuse aspect and we are trying to
build that into our projects as well.  In fact the bike gator was roughly
95% reuse material.

Have a great day and keep pedaling,
Joseph

 "Those who wish to control their own lives and move beyond existence as
mere clients and consumers - those people  ride a bike."  ~ Wolfgang Sachs