[*BCM*] Save the date - May 18 - The "Sweet Ride"

Cambridge Bikes cambridgebikes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 16:09:27 EDT 2013

Save the date - May 18 - The "Sweet Ride"
With the Cambridge Bicycle Committee

http://www.CambridgeBikes.org/Spring2013/

We all know living in Cambridge is sweet. We have a sweet history too.

Did you know that Fig Newtons were created in Cambridge and named after
our neighboring town? The NECCO building on Mass Ave was for a time the
largest candy factory in the world. Fifteen million Junior Mints are still
being made each day on Main Street, perfuming Central Square with the
delightful scent of chocolate.

Please join us on May 18 for our spring "Sweet Ride." We'll be cruising the
streets of Cambridge and visiting the sites of past and present treats.
Share
a beautiful day with hundreds of fellow cyclists on a leisurely 12 mile
route
through our sweet city.

In the coming weeks, we'll be updating you with news about our sponsors.
We've got a great crew of volunteer donors ready to take care of you and
your
bicycles. You won't want to miss this ride so mark your calendars now for
10:00 AM, Saturday, May 18.

See you then!

http://www.CambridgeBikes.org/Spring2013/