[*BCM*] Hiring Director at Bikes Not Bombs

Bikes Not Bombs mail at bikesnotbombs.org
Tue Jan 3 15:10:28 EST 2012

Bikes Not Bombs has launched a search for an Executive Director. We are
actively seeking a dynamic experienced leader and are sharing this
information with you to help us get the word out to potential candidates.
The search is being managed by Third Sector New England Executive
Transitions Program and search consultant Patricia Duarte. For complete
position profile and application instructions see our online application at
http://bikesnotbombs.org/tsne-hire

Resumes will be accepted until January 15, 2012 or until candidates are
selected for interviews. If you have questions about the position or
process, please contact Search Consultant, Patricia Duarte at
pduarte at decisioninsightinc.com

Since the departure of Samantha Wechsler after an exceptional 3 years as
Executive Director, Bikes Not Bombs has engaged in a process of
organizational assessment, staff and board development led by Third Sector
New England (TSNE, http://www.tsne.org) Interim Executive Director and
Consultant, Stewart Lanier. This work is made possible by the generosity of
the Barr Foundation, and has helped us clarify next steps as we grow and
evolve our systems and leadership. We are looking forward with optimism and
confidence about the coming years as together we fulfill our mission to use
the bicycle as a vehicle for social change!

-Arik