[*BCM*] Windsor bikes from Bikes Direct

rinonvan at gmail.com rinonvan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 16:04:12 EDT 2011

I would LOVE it if I could buy a kit to assemble myself!
If you hear of one, Erik, or anyone, please do tell.

Bikes Direct mentions that some assembly will be required and with
their low prices it's expected that it won't be in riding condition
out of the box. I'm still baffled that I can't find any info on
Windsor besides this guy, who I think is based in Texas due to the
sales tax for resident there. There was a Windsor from the 70s or 80s
made in Mexico... maybe he bought the name and has some factory make
them for local and online sales? I did see a message board, which I
cannot recall now, where the guy from BD actually replied to comments
and asked for feedback and opinions. Lovely Bike blogged about budget
bikes almost a year ago, although she hadn't had personal experience
with the company in question there are some insightful comments there.

Thanks for the feedback, Chris. Nice to know someone has actually had
experience with them.
I may give them a try, still shopping around. I'm being picky and fickle.

-R