[*BCM*] A report from the front lines of last night's CM

Peter gh3451 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 16:37:24 EDT 2011

"astonishingly"  Really?  Ask some of the families of folks that have been murdered in the last few years.  Ask the folks that live in some of the neighborhoods where those victims live.  The BPD does not give one infinitesimal fuck about you, your bike or anything else save details, OT and getting their compensation up over the $125k median.  They are a national disgrace.  I will not bore you w/ details of my personal encounters either.