[*BCM*] A report from the front lines of last night's CM

Jonathan Fertig jonathan.fertig at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 12:46:10 EDT 2011

I have just put up a blog post about getting run over in A/B during last
night's mass.  I'm fine, the bike is not.  Rather than re-posting it, here
is a link:

http://rollinginboston.bostonbiker.org/2011/07/30/i-was-almost-killed-by-a-homicidal-maniac-and-the-cops-dont-care/

There were others that were assaulted by this fuck, and the cops were
astonishingly unhelpful.  When I called last night to check on the status of
finding this guy I was told by the BPD that I should call back in 48 hours
when a detective has been assigned the case.  48 hours?  This asshole is
still driving around OUR streets.

I hope that the others that were involved are OK.  If you've got any other
pictures, videos or info, let me know.

I'm off to get my wheel trued, and then it's back on the road (hurrah for
bombproof hand-built wheels by BNB).  Safe riding everyone.

I'll be posting updates to my blog as they occur.