[*BCM*] A report from the front lines of last night's CM

Turil thewiseturtle at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 12:00:09 EDT 2011

Yes, and this behavior is aggressive and rude and not demonstrating
respectful belonging on the roads.  If motorists behaved this way (and
they do), bicyclists would be upset.  No matter what kind of vehicle
you're using, it's anti-social to behave as if you deserve the roads
more than everyone else, and it makes the roads worse for everyone
because it sets of an us vs. them antagonistic, competitive situation,
rather than a cooperative pro-social situation.

I know most CMers are out there to get revenge of car drivers, so I do
expect them to be anti-social.  But just remember that it's making the
world a worse place.

-Turil