[*BCM*] Cop attacks Boston Critical Mass cyclist in Central Square: Follow up...

Yoni Kurland ykurland at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 17:19:58 EDT 2010

Thank you all for your support in this matter. I wanted to send out this
email simply to say that I am still here and reading all the responses.

I spoke to Brian Ballou (sp?) at the Boston Globe for the story that should
run tomorrow.

As for further actions, they are somewhat up in the air, though I have no
desire for a lawsuit against CPD, nor would I desire any involvement with
the ACLU.

In the past hour, I have received some conflicting information regarding the
actions CPD plans to take, so I am currently awaiting clarification and
completely panicking at the same time. I may send out an update when I know
more, depending on the results of the clarification (sorry for the
vagueness- don't want to spread any rumors).

Best,
Yoni

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Danny Piccirillo <human at thesilentnumber.me

--