[*BCM*] Electro Bike....Re: Battered Biker Syndrome

thom3 at aol.com thom3 at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 22:54:16 EDT 2010

That's an ongoing situ that will be well, ongoing, I keep trying to think of better ways to approach motorists on this...

BUT, BUT,did anyone read this

http://www.boston.com/business/technology/innoeco/2010/08/buzzing_around_boston_on_pietz.html

My immediate thoughts were, is it legal to bike on the sidewalk, let along ride a motorized vehicle on it? And a motorized vehicle on the esplanade? This all seems wrong.