[*BCM*] Memory of Eric M. Hunt

Timothy Gorin tgorin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 11:12:49 EDT 2010

My vote is that the debate doesn't begin.  I'm sure critical mass means a
lot of things to a lot of different people and I see no purpose in
attempting to define it.  I was merely pointing out that I think this
listserv shouldn't be a place where a person should feel uncomfortable
posting an announcement about the death of a fellow bicyclist...regardless
of whether or not that person was a "member" of critical mass.