[*BCM*] Memory of Eric M. Hunt

Sam u comradesema at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 01:21:25 EDT 2010

Hey everyone as most of you had already heard weve lost another member of our community this wednesday due to a questionable collision with an MBTA bus in Boston, and though the circumstances of this tragedy are still under investigation it doesent really matter who was at fault. Every one of us faces the risk every time we go out riding in this city and I believe it would be very appropriate to dedicate this months Critical Mass to his memory. Perhaps a moment of silence or some home made signs and t shirts, Im not sure but we are a close knit community and should pay our respect in the best way we can. You can feel free to email me with any suggestions I will be personally taking that friday of work to join everyone else in the ride to raise awareness of our presence on the road and will be riding a neon green dual shock mountain bike, dont be shy and say whats up. And remember to be extra cautious when commuting around town.