[*BCM*] This Saturday: Bike the Seven (Or More) Hills of Somerville (Michael Vivaldi)

Ron Newman rnewman at thecia.net
Fri Oct 16 09:52:26 EDT 2009

Michael Vivaldi" <mvivaldi at town.wilmington.ma.us> said:

> Somerville Bicycle Committee -- The weather forecast is not
> promising for Saturday, October 17.  Cold, damp and/or rainy!

After looking at the weekend's forecasts online, we've decided to go
ahead with the ride as planned.   It's going to be cold and windy, but
hopefully not rainy until the afternoon by which time our ride will be
over.   Sunday's forecast is much worse, so postponing to the
announced rain date is not a reasonable option.

Hope you'll join us tomorrow.