[*BCM*] MBTA bike survey

tjvitolo at bu.edu tjvitolo at bu.edu
Mon Jun 22 14:45:14 EDT 2009

MBTA leadership notwithstanding, keep in mind that operations and
capital are very different kettles of fish.

If the MBTA can provide simple, cheap, no/low maintenance improvements
for cyclists -- and those improvements result in increased ridership
particularly on off-peak hours -- than it's worth doing.  Yes, that's
an awfully big "if", but it costs very little to ask the question...

  - Tommy