[*BCM*] MBTA bike survey

leepeters leepeters at gis.net
Mon Jun 22 14:30:34 EDT 2009

Thank you very much for sharing.  I must say that the T needs to focus
on the basics, such as not injuring people and providing increased
schedules first.

If asked whether lockers might be helpful, I can't help but point out
the leaky station ceiling just above the stairs at several Orange Line
stations.

The T leadership is a flaming joke and it reflects on our region.

----- Original Message Follows -----