[*BCM*] grim scenes saturday... any news?

Paul gh3451 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 09:51:19 EDT 2009

I had just assumed that the vehicle was turning right onto Lamartine and that it and the cyclist were both traveling toward Columbus Ave, car sideswipes bike, an all to common occurance.  OR car takes left and bike hits from Center, in which case one of them blew a light.  The story does not give enough detail.
Either way it's the worst intersection on the SWC path.  Hard to believe this intersection is all new as of twenty years ago and was purpose designed w/ a bike path in mind.
The original query was for news of this man's status.  I also hope he's OK.