[*BCM*] grim scenes saturday... any news?

Turtle turtle at thewiseturtle.com
Sun Aug 2 15:59:46 EDT 2009

Um, my logic is following objective statistics and general historical
facts.  You don't "need" a helmet to travel from point A to point B.
Occasionally it might be helpful in avoiding more serious damage to
your head.

And you even agree with my logic, but it seems as if you'd rather just
be odd and make it look like you don't, for some personal reason,
perhaps.  (Yes, I remember you from your bizarre flame war with my
buddy Tom Revay way back when when you were pissed off that he didn't
remember meeting you at the bike show.)

But anyway, personal, emotional issues aside, we clearly agree that
it's up to an individual to decide what is worth risking and what
isn't.

-Turil