[*BCM*] grim scenes saturday... any news?

Anne Wolfe goannego at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 15:50:21 EDT 2009

I haven't.  I live in a three floor house, with the bedroom on teh top
floor.  But for me, the risks aren't that great.  For my grandma, they are,
so yes, she stopped climbing stairs.  Risk management.  Judging by your lack
of logic or ability to think outside of your own personal experience, your
skull may in fact be thick enough to sustain a car vs bike accident.  But
I'm sure youw ouldn't want to find out.

2009/8/2 Turtle <turtle at thewiseturtle.com>

> Um... You've stopped climbing stairs?
>
> I haven't.
>
> -T

Anne M. Wolfe, LL.M.
Mobile: ( 07805) 456901

Be well, do good work, and keep in touch. - Garrison Keillor