[*BCM*] grim scenes saturday... any news?

jasmine laietmark jasmine at bikesnotbombs.org
Sun Aug 2 13:43:10 EDT 2009

i think this will be my last email on this chain.

i don't even know if this person was hit by a car. i don't know what
happened. that's why i wrote the email. i wanted to know if anyone had heard
news on this fellow 4th st bridge cyclist's condition.

all i know is that his brain seeped out of his cracked skull, and it was
there on the street when i rode by.

i didn't say anything about my safety standards. the implication may have
been that i wish this person had been wearing a helmet. yes, and i even
would go so far as to say that i hope *you* wish this person had been
wearing a helmet. i wouldn't have seen his brain then, and that would have
been better.

i hope this person makes it... but it didn't look so good.