[*BCM*] grim scenes saturday... any news?

Turtle turtle at thewiseturtle.com
Sun Aug 2 13:15:58 EDT 2009

My antagonism (which really started out as a very polite comment) is
highly appropriate in this case.  The cause of the crash is the
problem, not the arbitrary wearing or not wearing of prohibitively
expensive (for many) and possibly dangerous hats.

I mean, if you're going to insinuate that the guy was not protecting
himself to your personal standards, perhaps you should complain that
he would have been fine if he'd been driving a car, instead of the
bike.  Or maybe he should have just taken the bus.

My point is that if you want us all to be safe, pay attention to what
actually causes crashes.  Why were two vehicle drivers trying to be in
the same place at the same time?

Peace, Love, and Bicycles,
-Turil