[*BCM*] grim scenes saturday... any news?

Anne Wolfe goannego at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 12:30:35 EDT 2009

I honestly can't think of anything, from apples to earthworms to
zebras that isn't occasionally dangerous. On the balance of risks
you're better off wearing a helmet.

Helmets in bike accidents are like seat belts in car accidents.
Sometimes they will cause a problem. But a) they save more lives than
they harm and b) if someone isn't wearing one, public sympathy lessens
greatly even if the belt or helmet wouldn't have mattered in the result.

Sent from my iPhone