[*BCM*] Olympia

Jym Dyer jym at econet.org
Sun Sep 28 15:30:34 EDT 2008

=v= Yet once again, exemplarizing the aberrant, misdefining
the whole on the grounds of the negative behavior of a few.

=v= Critical Mass has spread to nearly 500 cities, most of
them rolling on the same night as the Olympia ride.  Let's
be conservative and guess that there were only 400 rides that
night.  Two of them were especially celebratory, because CM
turned 16 this month in San Francisco and 11 in Chicago.  But
by God, since something negative happened at one ride off in
a small college town across the continent, let's hold it up
as YE TRVTH ABOUT ALL OF CRITICAL MASS.

=v= Maybe we should start up a parallel movement.  We could
call it something like, oh, I dunno, Critical Thinking?
    <_Jym_>

--
Green Bay Steelers for Truth