[*BCM*] Olympia

T B pfadfa at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 28 14:52:32 EDT 2008

I can't tell what point you're trying to argue against or make.  But, to respond to your question of why the former question might be more acceptable than the latter: cars have a demonstrably horrific record of death and destruction (whether you take into account the full social and environmental cost or just crashes); the same cannot be said of bicycles.  (Although I'm not a huge fan of defacing cars.  I think there're far better ways to spend one's energy.)