[*BCM*] Bicycle Commuter Act - Bailout

Jym Dyer jym at econet.org
Mon Nov 24 12:10:55 EST 2008

> Currently, if your company has this set up, you can have
> parking fees or T-passes paid for with pre-tax income.
> So what this would mean is you could set aside $20 of your
> monthly salary to be used for bicycle-related expenses.

=v= Note that if you're an intermodal commuter, you can only
get the benefit for one mode.  Getting a monthly pass for the
T is a better deal than a measly $20.
    <_Jym_>

P.S.: Back before they loosened up the bike rules, my commute
was the Lowell Line + inline skates.  Where's the measly bailout
for skaters, anyway?