[*BCM*] tonight's ride

T B pfadfa at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 19:01:52 EDT 2008

>No leaders tends to mean no one is taking responsibility.

The main problem with "no leaders" is their unfamiliarity to most people, leading to incessant arguments being aired on listservs at others who have no more power to change things than those making the arguments (with those on all sides continually declaring x, y, or z about "the goals" or "the objectives" of Critical Mass, as if there were any).